Exchange / Refund Policy
We can only accept items returned to us within 14 days from the day you receive your order. Any items over the returns policy will be returned back to you and charged.
All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued.
Please note that we do not offer free returns. All costs of returning are customers responsibility. In the case of an exchange the items will be sent back out to you free of charge.
The items are the customers responsibility till they reach us, for this reason we reccomend sending your return back to us on a tracked/signed for service to ensure it does not go missing. Any parcels that go missing on their way back to us cannot be refunded.
- Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached & in original packaging. Any parcels returned that do not follow this will be returned back to you and charged.
- Please note; Headwear and Swimwear are ineligible for return, refund or exchange due to hygiene reasons.
- Discount Codes and offers are valid on full price items only unless otherwise advertised.
- To take advantage of an offer, the relevant Promotion Code must be entered at the checkout.
- Please be very careful when trying products on please ensure not to leave marks on the product as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains.
- Please don't use scissors or knives to open your package; you are able to just tear the packaging open. Returns with scissor or knife marks will not be accepted.
Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS? (UK)
1.To start your return, head to our RETURNS PORTAL
2.Select what items you’d like to return and why.
3.Select your chosen return method. You’ll be able to see those closest to you using our handy map.
4.Print your return label and attach to the outside of your parcel. (Haven’t got a printer? No worries – not all of our return options need a printer. You’ll see which printer-less options are available in the portal.)
5.Done! Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point, or to be collected!