Exchange / Refund Policy
We can only accept returns logged with us via the portal within 14 days from the day you receive your order. Any items over the returns policy will be returned back to you and charged.
All items must be returned to us before a refund or replacement is issued.
• Items must be returned to us in an unworn and unwashed condition, deemed fit for resale with tags still attached & folded in original packaging bags. Any parcels returned that do not follow this will be returned back to you and charged.
• Please be very careful when trying products on. Please ensure not to leave marks on the product as we will not be able to arrange an exchange or refund for any item returned to us with any marks or stains.
• Please don't use scissors or knives to open your package; you are able to just tear the outer packaging open. Returns with scissor or knife marks will not be accepted.
Please thoroughly inspect any item you order from us on receipt as we will only accept products returned to us in their original condition and fit for re-sale unless we have been given prior notice that an item is faulty. For any faulty items we would need to be made aware on receiving your parcel & before you have removed any tags - please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS? (UK & INTERNATIONAL)
1. To start your return, scan the QR code on the card enclosed within your order or head to our RETURNS PORTAL
2. Enter your Order no. & Email
3. Select the items you’d like to return and why
4. Select refund, exchange or store credit
5. Select your preferred courier - you will responsible for paying & booking in your own return shipping via our easy to use returns portal
UK couriers start from £5.65
International couriers start from $26.99
Your return will be processed within 7 working days of it arriving back at our warehouse. (We ask you to track your own parcel & please do not email to chase your return before the timeframe outlined above.)