Please visit our shipping page to view a list of services for different countries - SHIPPING INFORMATION
We work around the clock to make sure that your orders are processed as soon as you place your order. We do this to make sure you get your order in the quickest time possible. Which means once you have placed your order we are unable to amend or
We do offer a 14-day return policy, so once you have received your goods, please return them back to us as soon as possible. You can submit your return using our RETURNS PORTAL. We advise you use a tracked service when making your return.
If you have received a faulty item please contact our Customer Service Team within 48 hours of delivery. You'll need to send clear images of the fault along with a written description.
The Customer Service Team will then help arrange a return for the faulty item to be returned back to our Warehouse where it will be inspected by our Returns Team.
Refunds / Exchanges will not be offered for products with reasonable wear and tear rather than a fault.
If you think something is missing from your order please check the following before contacting our Customer Service Team.
- We may have sent your items in separate parcels, if so please check your e-mails you may have received two tracking numbers.
the item/s you have ordered may have been out of stock. If this is the case, we'll have e-mailed you to let you know and automatically refunded you. (Please check your junk/spam as our e-mails may filter into there)
If you have checked the above an item is still missing from your order,
please let us know within 48 hours of of your order being delivered by contacting our Customer Service Team and we'll look into this for you,
failure to notify us within this timescale may limit the support we can provide.
You'll need to confirm your order number, shipping address and full item names of any item/s missing. Our Customer Service Team will then open an investigation to review your order being dispatched and shipped.
If one of the items you received isn't what you ordered please contact our Customer Service Team immediately to notify us. You'll need to confirm the name of the item you have not received from your order and send images of the product you have received and thebarcode/packaging.
Our Customer Service Team will then complete relevant checks and help organise a return for the incorrect item and arrange a replacement of the original item *subject to stock.
- Add products to your cart and select “Clearpay” when you check out.
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
- Clearpay will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments.
- Clearpay will split the cost into 4 instalments, taken automatically every 2 weeks. You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase
No hidden costs - Clearpay is always zero interest and free when you pay on time. The only fees are if you're late making a payment.
If you need to contact Clearpay regarding your payment you can do so here
1. Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out.
2. Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
3. Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders an payments in the Klarna app.
PAY IN 3-INTEREST FREE INSTALLMENTS
Spread the cost of your purchase into Interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information.
To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit
reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
- You must be 18+ and a UK resident to beeligible for this credit offer.
Visa, Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Electron, MasterCard Debit, MasterCard, UK Maestro, American Express, Apple Pay, PayPal, Klarna (UK Only), ClearPay and Raith Gift Card.All transactions are processed via Shopify Payments or PayPal and are encrypted for your safety.
- All payments must be made before your order is shipped to you. We work closely with Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode to provide you with a safer shopping experience when using your card online.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- Additional validation and fraud checks are carried out internally.
- Thea ctual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
- To note, PayPal is only available for UK purchases.
Still need help? Contact Our Customer Service Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 24 (up to 48 hours during busy sale periods) working hours for a member of the team to reply.